Multiple lines in one cell Excel Mac
This will allow you to enter multiple lines of text inside a single Excel cell on Mac. (Note: this is not the same as “word wrap”, which simply wraps one long line of text to fit the cell.)
Follow these steps:
- Place cursor at desired location in Excel cell (not in formula bar)
- Then press: Control (ctrl) + Option (alt) + Return (enter)
Note: This is on a standard Apple Keyboard (not the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad)
I made this post because I could never remember how to make two lines in one cell in Excel Mac. It was so frustrating!
Looking to upgrade your old Excel on Mac software? Get the latest version here: Microsoft Excel on the Mac App Store.
Terms people used to successfully find this topic:
- how to put multiple lines in excel cell mac
- multiple lines in one cell excel mac
- how to make two lines in one cell in excel mac
- enter multiple lines in a single excel cell mac
- how to type multiple lines in a cell in excel mac
- excel multiple lines in one cell mac
- multiple lines in excel cell mac