Search Engine Optimization SEO – Top-10 Google Ranking Expectations, Guarantees & Measuring Success!
Search engine optimization SEO: Top-10 Google ranking expectations and success can be measured in the following ways:
1. SEO keyword phrases have been applied to each product/page, as viewable in each page’s HTML code (keyword-rich title, meta data, headline and image alt tags, body copy, anchor text, page navigation, etc).
2. In-bound link exchange relationships, with related sites, have been developed and implemented, as viewable on your links page and the Websites that link to you. A list of in-bound links/sites will be made available.
3. The expectation is that good Google ranking is a result of good, Google-approved optimization.
4. Guarantees: I guarantee to adhere to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines for SEO (http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769).
5. Expectations for success: being indexed in Google; being ranked within Google’s top-30. These are expectations, not guarantees. Timeframe: indexing and good ranking can take anywhere from 30 days to 3-6 months or longer.
6. Since indexing and ranking is strictly in Google’s hands, no guarantee is made for any indexing or ranking whatsoever! I guarantee to provide Google’s “best practices” SEO techniques for your Website. On-going optimization may be required to help maintain ranking position; however, indexing and ranking is strictly in the hands of Google.
(verified Jan 8, 2009, 10:30 a.m. PST)
#3 Google natural ranking for “collaborative law Austin” for www.MelissaMWilliams.com/
#4 Google natural ranking for “vintage fur coats” for www.Scivago.com/
#6 Google natural ranking for “vintage coats” for www.Scivago.com/
#18 Google natural ranking for “Austin divorce attorney” for www.MelissaMWilliams.com/
The current sites above that I have in Google’s top-10/top-20 natural ranking are a result of my adhering to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines for SEO. But their ranking can never be guaranteed. No SEO professional can guarantee ranking, since no one knows Google’e ranking algorithms, except Google.