WooCommerce Featured Image Option Missing FIX. Some themes don’t include the Featured Images option for Page posts, which WooCommerce uses for its products.
1. If the Featured Image option is missing, check the Screen Options panel at the top of the product page editor to make sure the Featured Image option is missing, and not just hidden.
2. If the Featured Image option is not available in the Screen Options panel, then it needs to be added via the functions.php file.
Many thanks to the following resources for helping to solve this “WooCommerce Featured Image Option Missing” riddle:
- Problem with the “featured image” on product page
- Add Featured Image for product in WooCommerce
- Featured images on pages missing