Per the Pixel Caffeine plugin author:
- Go into your Facebook account -> Settings -> Business integrations, find the app Pixel Caffeine and remove it (don’t worry, you won’t lose anything);
- Go into the admin of the Pixel Caffeine plugin -> General Settings
- Open the “Advanced Box” box at the bottom of the page
- Scroll down and click on the “Reset Facebook Connection” button (again, you won’t lose anything)
- Make a new Facebook login and confirm all permissions
- (Oct 14, 2021): Clicking the Facebook Connect button (under Pixel Caffeine > General Settings tab) no longer works to connect Pixel Caffeine to Facebook. I currently have no idea why. It used to work. The error message says: Browser can’t open the page “https://wca-connector.adespresso.com/prod/auth-request?…” because the browser can’t find the server “wca-connector.adespresso.com”.