How To Upgrade a PayPlans subscription via Admin
Source: Upgrade from back-end
Note: PayPlans UPGRADE App must be Published (but it does not have to be added as a Widget to Member’s profiles if only Admin will make Upgrades).
- PayPlans > Subscriptions
- Search by Username
- Click ID
- Click Upgrade button in upper left corner
- Select new plan in Upgrade To drop-down
The pro-rated difference between the Current Plan’s used-up-amount and the Upgrade price is automatically calculated and displayed.
Admin has the following payment options:
- Free (Upgrade User’s subscription without charging them)
- Offline (use this option if User paid – or will pay – with a check; or if User paid via eCheck)
- User will pay (I assume User gets notified by the system to make a payment after Admin completes Upgrade. PayPlans documentation does not explain.)