Setting Up Amazon Pay for WooCommerce
Setting up Amazon Pay for my Every Floor Is A Dance Floor WooCommerce shopping cart was a bit confusing for me, so I’m documenting the basics here. I’m specifically NOT selling on Amazon as a seller, I just want to offer Amazon Pay to my customers that shop on my WordPress (WooCommerce-powered shopping cart) website.
- Started with a search on Google for “How to set up Amazon Pay.”
- Clicked Amazon Pay for Merchants.
- Filled out the Get Started Now fields.
- Filled out all setup pages.
- Then clicked “Create a new account” and began the multiple-page Merchant Registration process.
- Once the Amazon Pay Merchant Registration process was complete I was super-confused where I was supposed to actually log in to see my new Amazon Pay account. Answer below.
- Seller Central is where you sign in to your Amazon Pay account.